As one of the leading job board in Australia “Jobbys” which can be refer to “Jobbys Job” is own and operated by A B Douhadji & V Ikeh with Australia Business Number “65338058455” its website operates across all platform ranging from desktop, iPad, mobile and tablets which is located at jobbys.com.au recognises the importance of protecting the privacy of all individual users who uses the website.
We collect, hold, use and disclose personal information to carry out functions or activities under the Australian Information Commissioner Act 2010 (AIC Act), the Privacy Act 1988 (Privacy Act) and the Freedom of Information Act 1982
In this Privacy Statement:
Any reference to “Jobbys”, “we”, “us” and “our” refers to “Jobbys Job” and each of its related bodies corporate (as that term is defined and register under section 33(8) of the Business Names Registration Act 2011);
- Advertiser” refers to a person, organisation or company that places advertisements in order to target customers
- “Candidates” refers to a person who fill a job position on our Site and “Registered Users” refers to Candidates who register on the Site; and Candidates, Advertisers and users who otherwise subscribe for Jobbys products, services or information offered via the Site are referred to generically in this Statement as “ visitors”, “users” or ” you“, unless otherwise.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
When you use or register with the Jobbys, we may gather certain “Individual Information,” which is data that distinguishes you as an individual or identifies with a recognizable person. The classes of Personal Information we may gather include: your name and contact data (email, address and telephone number), your pursuit of employment criteria and inclinations, your work involvement, instructive history, your abilities, reference data, foundation data, other data contained in your resume, or any login ID or email address and secret word made by you.
We utilize Personal Information to enrol you with the Site, to furnish you with data in regards to business openings and profession related data, and to generally furnish you with mentioned data or administrations. It would be ideal if you know that on the off chance that you select in to getting occupation alarms, we will utilize your messages address to send every day messages significant to position you are searching for (message and information rates may apply), or showcasing materials in regards to our administrations, including work data. We may likewise utilize Personal Information for our business purposes, for example, information investigation, reviews, and improving our administrations.
Gathering and Use of Other Information
“Other Information” is any data that does not uncover your particular personality or does not straightforwardly identify with a recognizable person.
We may gather Other Information in an assortment of ways, including:
In the event that you don’t need data gathered using treats, most programs enable you to consequently decrease treats, or be given the decision of declining or tolerating a specific treat (or treats) from a specific site. Assuming, in any case, you don’t acknowledge treats, you may encounter some bother in your utilization of the Site.
• Through your program or Device: Certain data is gathered by most programs or naturally through your device, for example, your Media Access Control (MAC) address, PC type (Windows or Macintosh), screen goals, working framework name and form, device producer and model, language, and Internet program type and form. We utilize this data to guarantee that the Site capacities appropriately.
• Using treats: Cookies are snippets of data put away on the PC that you are utilizing. Treats enable us to gather data, for example, program type, time spent on the Site, pages visited, enrolments, entries, socioeconomics, data demands, language inclinations, and other traffic information. We utilize the data for security purposes, to encourage route, to show data all the more successfully, and to customize your experience. We additionally accumulate measurable data about utilization of the Site to upgrade its usefulness, see how it is utilized and help us with settling inquiries concerning it. We may likewise utilize treats and different advances in internet promoting efforts to follow reactions to our advertisements.
• Using pixel labels and other comparable advances: Pixel labels (otherwise called web reference points and clear GIFs) might be utilized to, in addition to other things, track the activities of Site clients and email beneficiaries, advertise our administrations to you, measure the accomplishment of our promoting efforts and arrange insights about Site use and reaction rates.
• Analytics: We utilize outsider investigation suppliers, for example, Google Analytics on the Site. Google Analytics utilizes treats and comparable advancements to gather and dissect data about utilization of the Services and report on exercises and patterns. Google Analytics may likewise gather data in regards to the utilization of different sites, applications and online assets.
• IP address: Your IP Address is a number that is consequently allotted to your PC by your Internet Service Provider. An IP Address might be distinguished and logged naturally in our server log documents at whatever point a client gets to the Site, alongside the season of the visit and the pages visited. We use IP Addresses for purposes, for example, figuring use levels, diagnosing server issues, and regulating the Site. We may likewise get your surmised area from your IP Address.
It would be ideal if you note that we may utilize other Information for our business purposes.
Third Party Services
This Policy does not address, and we are not responsible for, the privacy, information or other practices of any third parties, including any third party operating any site or service to which the Site links.
Collecting information on Registered Users
As part of the process of registering with Jobbys, we will collect personal information in order for you to take full advantage of our job packages and services. In other for you to do this it is essential that Registered Users provide additional information to Jobbys.
To register to have full access of “My Dashboard” Registered User will need to submit personal information such as name, email, and create a personal password. If by any chance a Registered User do not want to have their account they can delete by using the Contact Us form on our site.
We may also personalised information in other to provide you the best service for example if a Registered User purchases one of our job package, we can personalise it in other for the registered user to get what they paid for.
Email Alerts is an optional service available in our service. To use our Email Alerts system, candidate, user, and visitors must provide their email address, and information relating to their employment preferences so that Jobbys can notify you when you register to receive job alert on your specified criteria. Registered Users can modify or delete their Email Alerts preferences at any time by going to the ‘My Alerts‘ area of the Site.
Candidate can apply for job online via job advertisement posted by employers for free and optional service that requires Candidates to complete mandatory fields (for example first name, last name and email) so that the Advertiser can identify and contact the applicant.
Advertiser post job ad on Jobbys and the job ad may be distributed among our partners. Jobbys may collects the company name, email address and mobile phone number of Advertisers from publicly available third party content while advertiser must comply with all relevant obligations under privacy laws relating to the use and disclosure of personal information. Jobbys do not accepts responsibility of the conduct of any advertiser that uses the site.
Related Bodies Corporate
Jobbys may also disclose your personal information to our partners only for marketing reason or to assist Jobbys to deliver you any proposed product or services offered to you.
Fees and Refunds
Jobbys uses a subscription called (“Job Packaged”) The Subscription offers three pricing plans (Basic, Standard and Professional Plan) offering varying features. The determination of which pricing plan an Employer falls into within the Subscription is made at Jobbys sole discretion. Even if you start in one Subscription pricing plan, Jobbys may determine in its sole discretion that you are only eligible for the other Subscription pricing plan.
- Under the Subscription plan, Employers agree to pay upfront an initial subscription fee for a period of time specified in any Indeed insertion order or online pricing page (each subscription period to be referred to as a “Term”), if applicable. Employers are responsible for taxes as applicable.
- Unlimited hires may be made during any Term for the fee indicated on the Jobbys insertion order or the price indicated on the Jobbys online pricing page.
- All plans under the Subscription shall automatically renew for additional Terms. If you wish to cancel your Subscription, you must do so no later than 15 days prior to the end of any Term. No refunds will be given for payment made during any Term.
- Under the Subscription, payment is due upon receipt of an insertion order or confirmation email, confirming your purchase, unless agreed upon otherwise with our support team.
Feedback and Complaints about privacy and the Jobbys website
We appreciate your feedback as this will either makes us improve our services or makes us provide better services and product.
If you have any complaints about our dealings with your personal information including any breaches by us of any privacy laws or any questions regarding this Privacy Statement you are able to submit that complaint or query by contacting us at email@example.com or post using online form method as detailed in the “Contact Us” paragraph below.
Any complaints received by us will be referred to our compliance team for prompt investigation and a written response will be provided to you as soon as possible.
|38 Oaky Crescent Cobblebank Melton South 3338 Australia |
Phone number: +61 0415499439
Obtaining a Copy of this Privacy Statement
If you require a hard copy of this Privacy Statement or a copy in some other format to suit your particular needs please contact us using any of the methods detailed in the “Contact Us” paragraph above, and we will arrange for a suitable copy to be provided to you.